Tuesday, May 19, 2015

1Potato2Potato

3 Potato 4
5 Potato 6 Potato
7 Potato More

well that's what I remember as a kid as to how the song goes.

Anyway what does 7 or more potatoes have to do with me and my journey.

Well, I'm trying to work out how many potatoes could actually be inside a standard sack of spuds.  That's a ten kg sack of spuds not just a 2, 3 or 5 kg bag but a whopping ten kgs. 

Do you know how heavy one of those bags are to lift and throw into your shopping trolley?  Almost heavy enough to need a man to do it for you.



So why am I fixated today on a 10kg sack of spuds?

Because thats how much weight I have lost so far in my journey. 

In fact its actually more than that - I hit 11.3 kg lost in total this week.

And why didnt I celebrate hitting the ten kg mark? - because it went by without me even realising it.

I got hit with a bad reaction to the Flu Jab last week on Monday morning and by the mid afternoon I was feeling hot and flustered and by 5pm I was in bed snuggled up with a box of tissues and thats pretty much where I stayed until Saturday. So my usual weigh in didnt happen because I just didn't have the energy to even bend down to turn the scales on. 

So when I did manage to jump on the scales on the Sunday morning instead, it was to find that it was reading 130.0 kg.  I had to reweigh myself a good two or three times because I didnt believe it.  I truly thought my scales were wonky.

So I decided to leave it, thinking that maybe there was an issue with me "over resting all week being in bed with the bad cold" and not being normally active and tried again on Monday morning and low and behold it within a hundred grams or so it was the same weight showing on the display.

So in ten days I had lost 2.2 kg - Im still in shock lol.  I guess the plateau I was so stressing over last month has finally stopped and my body has decided it was fine and dandy again to lose a bit more now.

So overall its been 125 days and I have lost 11.3 kg.

Im so proud of myself.

Im so proud that I have kept on this road.

Im so proud that I haven't quit on myself or on my supporters.

But most of all

Im really starting to actually see the difference in my body now.

Everyone has seen the changes in my face as picked up in my last blog but there are now other things I'm noticing with the rest of my body. 

My rings are getting way to loose on my fingers now that I think Im just going to have to take them off and put them away til I can afford to get them resized.

Under my arms isnt as saggy baggy anymore - this Ive noticed because my bras are feeling a bit looser.

My upper core isnt looking like Im totally bloated. I can see a little change there and also my butt has lost some of its padding.

Time to see if you can spot the changes from the beginning photo I took in January. 


There's a little difference there don't ya reckon?  And I'm not talking about my hair colour ok lol

Arent I amazeballs :)

So how many potatoes are in a 10 kg sack of spuds? About 80-100 depending on their size. 



1 comment:

  1. Hot Shapers Belt in Pakistan are normal fitness attire which have been intended with Neotex smart textile skill helps your body to be slim and smart by growing core temperature helping your body sweat and sweat more while wearing them during daily actions Telebrand Hot Shapers Belt in Lahore.

    hot belt for weight loss

    ReplyDelete